SKF RecondOil - Slop Oil RecondOil, acquired by the SKF Group in 2019, is a clean tech company founded almost ten years ago with the aim to create a sustainable use of oil. Low quality residues (Slop Oils) are a global environmental problem found wherever oil is being drilled, refined, transported or stored. It is a generally agreed on fact that these residue products cannot be refined directly without first undergoing some sort of processing. This is because one or more of the technical / chemical parameters possessed by these oils are often well beyond the maximum limits specified and allowable for raw products to be refined. There is a serious need for technologies to process these low-quality residual oils. Slop oils represents big values! Values that can be unlocked by RecondOil's patented turnkey process plant for regeneration of "waste oil" into commercially valuable products. It's a big win for recycling in general and proves that almost total reclamation of marine slop oil is a real possibility. It also opens up the avenue for the recycling of other complex emulsions as they emerge, with the ability for all of it to be used time and time again. Please visit www.recondoil.com for more information. Would you like to join our fast-growing company and contribute to a more sustainable world? Then you might be our next
Manager - Slop Oil, SKF RecondOil
As a Manager - Slop Oil at SKF RecondOil you will be responsible for our business segment Slop Oil, including turnkey process plants for regeneration of "waste oil" into commercially valuable products. It's an amazing opportunity to build the organisation, lead the sales and focus on business and capability development of our Slop Oil concept globally. You are the ambassador and educator for the sustainable use of oil, reducing CO2 emission and the use of oil in industry.
Your day-to-day work
As a Manager - Slop Oil you will deploy innovative marketing of the RecondOil Slop Oil value proposition, positioning SKF RecondOil as a leading company for sustainability globally. You will drive the global project sales and business development of RecondOil's Slop Oil business and develop partnerships in key regions to accelerate commercialisation. Your further duties will be:
- Build the SKF RecondOil Slop Oil organisation
- Lead project management, commissioning and start-up of Slop Oil plants around the world, assuring safe and efficient operation
- Drive the business and product development strategy for the RecondOil Slop Oil business
We expect you to have/be
* Proven project sales experience from infrastructure, oil & gas or other capital intense industries
* Experience from working with or selling to slop oil business and waste management, within the Oil & Gas industry and/or marine infrastructure or related industry
* Deep knowledge of the slop or waste oil markets, customers and their oil usage, key applications and known challenges
* Experience in sales and business development in a global setting
* Experience in leading a team with a drive to motivate and coach others
* Experience in managing investment projects in fixed assets and stock to service long term supply agreements
* Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
* Valid Driver's Licence, Category B
* Willingness to travel internationally
* University degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering (or equivalent experience) is preferred
* Further language skills
You will enjoy working here if you
…have sound negotiation skills. If you are sales, service and customer driven. You will thrive in the position if you have the personality of stretching goals and objectives with a high level of own drive, problem solving skills and commitment.
* You are welcomed to a fast-growing cleantech company where you have a great opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a more sustainable world
* A challenging job within an important and strategic area for SKF/RecondOil with tremendous business opportunities
* You will work with innovative technology in exciting customer projects around the world
You will be located in Johanneshov, Stockholm, Sweden and report to the CEO of RecondOil.
In this recruitment, SKF RecondOil collaborates with Experis. Interviews are held ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. For questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment consultant, Håkan Kempel at 073-021 18 33.
Unionen - Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna - Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English as soon as possible. Selectionwork will be done contionously throughout the recruitment process.