We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to take on the role as Chief Project Manager within vehicle and powertrain portfolios! Imagine yourself working in an environment focused on solutions for the future where creativity and new ideas is a part of your day to day work. And within a team where we premier curiosity and an open minded attitude as we know that is our key to success. If you have the ambition and energy to develop yourself in a way that can lead to new tasks and responsibilities. And if you feel engaged by working in projects and reaching goals together with your colleagues and have the ability to inspire and lead others, then we are hoping to read your application!
As a Chief Project Manager you will coordinate the complete project deliveries and secure full cross functional anchoring. You will be responsible and accountable to
• plan and monitor the project scope in terms of quality, deliveries, features and budget.
• communicate with stakeholders as well as project teams
• manage people, resources and suppliers
• continuously capture and document experiences
• You are an experienced project manager and preferably hold a PMP certified or equivalent.
• Experience of agile development or leading in an agile context is a plus.
• You are a very good communicator and have based on your leadership background also the ability to encourage people from what motivates them as well as show direction and set targets.
• As the work is in a global context it is a must to be fluent in English.
• You are structured and have the ability to manage risks in planning and decision making. Delivering according to the set expectations goes for you without saying.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org