Experis IT in Stockholm is looking for a skilled Jenkinks administrator for a large telecom company. Do you have experience in Jenkins admin for larger projects and of working in telecom before? Do you want to become a part of our consultant team at Experis IT? Welcome with your application today!
The role as a Jenkins administrator:
This job is a consultant assignment at one of Swedens largest telecom companies. They are looking for an experienced Jenkins admin, who knows how to configure the system and knows how Jenkins works “underneath”. You will be working in a team of 10 people.
The assignment starts as soon as possible until further notice. For the right person, there is a good chance of being offered a permanent position by the company.
To be a fit for the job we wish that you:
- Know how to configure the system in Jenkins (“manage” part of Jenkins), know how Jenkins works “underneath”
- Know how to manage installing new plugins and be aware of which “good ones” exist. Know the risks of new plugin installations.
- Know how to use scriptler scripting in Jenkins
- Know in depth how to configure Jenkins jobs
- Have experience in generating Jenkins job via job dsl plugin/groovy coding
- Know how to handle slaves/setup slaves/configure slaves
- Know how to investigate/monitor system overload/overloaded slaves etc.
- Know how credentials work in Jenkins
Who are you?
We are searching for a person with a background from working in telecom, with knowledge in tools and environments in such a workplace. We wish that you are a driven person who is comfortable with taking your own initiatives, work independently and proactively. To be able to work for this company you have to be fluent in English, in both speaking and writing.
What can we offer you?
Let Experis open the doors to your dream company. We work with many of Sweden's most popular companies and our task is to match the right skills with the right assignments and can offer you:
• Exciting services in the market's most interesting company.
• Development opportunities in the long and short term.
Our business is based on the fact that our employees are comfortable and want to stay with us. Our consultants get a safe employment with all that it means in terms of overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension and insurance under collective agreements. Healthcare and occupational health care are examples of what we offer to all our employees. Experis values the qualities that an even age and gender distribution as well as ethnic and cultural diversity add to the business.
Welcome with your application
If you feel that you are the right person for this role, welcome with your application through the link on this page. Please send your application with your CV as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to email candidate specialist Camilla Forssberg at firstname.lastname@example.org