At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. Now we are looking for a Team Lead in logistic for our client in Helsingborg.
Experis is looking for a Team Lead for Logistics for our client located in Helsingborg. The Logistics is part of the group function and is responsible for Supply Chain in Northern Europe. Our client has operations in both Malmö, Linköping and Helsingborg. The Logistics is responsible for Northern Europe's central warehouse and supplies all installers with products and all web shop orders go directly from the central warehouse to the customer. Reverse Logistics Center Helsingborg handles all returns and does refurbishment and special kits.
The role as Team Lead
As a Logistic center team lead, you are site manager for Logistics operations in Helsingborg. You are responsible for the day-to-day operations of both the staff and the technical equipment. You will have a team of 3 people with the opportunity to source more staff depending on workload.
The main tasks of the assignment are:
- lead the team and be responsable to follow up on both competence, performance and job satisfaction
- process follow-up and process optimization with feedback on achieved results
- work actively with continuous improvements
- control of incoming products, return registration, returned product testing and refurbishment of returned products.
- other supply chain related tasks with kitting and product management at launch
- work with the processes and tools at the Helsingborg site to optimize the flows
- working in the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV daily
You will have your base in Helsingborg, where we have our central warehouse. You will report to the Logistics Manager for the company in Malmö.
End date: 21/01/31 with the option to extend.
Primary working site: Helsingborg
We are looking for a person with experience in leading a team of operators or similar, you should have a technical background and preferably worked in some form of manufacturing electronics industry. You are a person with a very good ability to lead, motivate your staff. You need to be structured and able to communicate goals that everyone in the team feels involved in and delivered in the day-to-day operations.
- education background, Technical, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent
- experience in leading a team of operators or similar
- knowledge and experience in the area of continuous improvement (LEAN, Six Sigma)
- you are a good communicator and fluent in both Swedish and English
- good knowledge in the Office package and experience in ERP system
It is a big plus if you have demonstrable experience the manufacturing electronics industry and worked with Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Carl-Johan Andersson at Experis Finance, email@example.com or 040-660 63 01.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!