Experis IT are currently looking for a Senior Network Administrator for our customer in Stockholm. Do you have experience from working in 3rd line support, ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues in complex environments and an interest in working for a large global media company? Then this is the right job for you! We look forward to recieving your application as soon as possible!
Our customer is a global media business, which has more than 2000 employees based in UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, US, Spain and Australia.
You will report to the Head of Infrastructure Operations and will develop strong relationships with colleagues in the wider Infrastructure team and other technical support teams. The existing environment is diverse and complex with a mix of both current and legacy platforms and as such you will take ownership and responsibility for the 3rd line support of the Network-Security Infrastructure for the local site and you will be expected to use your knowledge and experience to perform in-depth troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution and look to resolve any issues within our SLA's and prevent interruption to service. You will drive improvements, ensure best practice is adhered to and prioritise workload to help maintain stability of all systems, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. You will ensure that any new deployments are handed over to operations in accordance with procedure and you will sign off and accept operational responsibility.
You will provide 3rd line operational support in a 24x7 environment and will be required to participate in an out-of-hour's on-call support rota.
Experience & Knowledge
To the the right fit for this position, you must have substantial experience in each of the following areas:
- Strong network infrastructure 3rd line support experience and ability to quickly troubleshoot & resolve issues in complex environments
- Root-cause analysis of network/security related problems within the infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networking and routing (layer2/3, multicast)
- Extensive experience supporting the following in an enterprise environment:
- Juniper or Cisco Firewalls/routers/switches
- RAS and Load Balancing platforms. Ideally F5 LTM and APM
- Proxy servers, ideally Bluecoat
- Rigorous and disciplined approach to documentation and knowledge transfer
- Lifecycle & Capacity management, planning and reporting for all network-security systems
- An understanding of ITIL and experience working in a change controlled environment
Additional highly desirable skills and Experience:
- Appropriate Juniper certifications e.g.: JNCIP (SEC) or JNCIS (FWV)
- Significant demonstrable experience scripting (i.e. Python)
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of all aspects of an enterprise-level environment: VMware, Microsoft AD/SQL/Windows and core infrastructure components
- Experience of Senior Management liaison and of presenting information of a complex technical nature to a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of project work and methodologies, ideally gained through involvement in complex high profile projects in the broadcast sector
- Ability to process and present complex statistical data in a clear and concise fashion for Senior Management consumption
We believe that the right person for this position has:
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Strong ownership and sense of responsibility
- A clear ability to multi-task in a complex dynamic environment with regularly changing priorities
- A strong commitment to structured and formalised approaches to documentation
- Deep understanding of customer service with the ability to view systems in terms of service provision rather than discrete technical components, and should see technology as a business enabler
- A commitment to knowledge sharing and cross skilling and a general appreciation of the need to eliminate single points of failure and enhance systems to the point of "zero effort maintenance"
- Understanding and appreciation of a formalised service management approach (ITIL for example), including an understanding of incident, problem and change management
What can we offer you?
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not accept applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Camilla Forssberg at Camilla.Forssberg@se.experis.com.