Ekkono is a software development company that makes connected things smart. In particular we solve problems where machine learning is a key ingredient in making edge devices smarter.
We are looking for a strong technical contributor to develop and build cloud based components for transfer and federated machine learning. When creating the solution you will work closely with Ekkono's data scientists who will develop the algorithms.
You like to have fun solving complex technical problems at scale, like building high-performance, distributed systems, you see cloud computing as a natural tool, and you enjoy extracting maximum performance at every layer of the stack.
You have a genuine interest in machine learning and AI, and aptitude to work within a fast-moving start-up environment helping Ekkonos customers build smart products.
The role also entails working together with the customer facing field team when necessary to provide expertise in customer projects and engagements.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of software development experience in a related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in relevant cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS and kubernetes
- Expertise in building high performance scalable software applications in distributed environments
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Knowledge about machine learning techniques
- Design and develop software functions for correlation, transfer and federated learning
- Design and develop Ekkono software components to run in cloud environments
- Setting up and maintaining demos to showcase our products and solutions.
- Assist in reviewing and contributing to product and corporate materials
- Manage and assist in interoperability architectures and discussions
- Provide solution testing with new technology partners for new innovative offerings
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment we are working with recruitment consultant Patrik Wolf, +46 40 660 63 20, email@example.com - Experis IT - a ManpowerGroup Company.
About the company
Ekkono does machine learning for IoT. The product, which is the result of seven years of research at the University of Borås, is a lightweight embedded software solution that enables advanced machine learning on connected devices, a.k.a. Edge Machine Learning. This enables predictive maintenance, performance optimization, and more, for all industries from industrial to consumer IoT. Ekkono makes connected things smart!