Part of the bio economy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
Stora Enso has some 26,000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion.
We are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team here at Stora Enso and who can take the responsibility for strengthening our employer brand making us an employer of choice within desired talent groups in Sweden.
On a day to day basis, you will take the responsibility for shaping and implementing our overall employer brand strategy by driving targeted recruitment marketing activities. You will be an important link between talent acquisition and our communications/brand team, as well as between Group functions and the local stakeholders. Furthermore, this position will be in close collaboration with our recruitment team to ensure that our employer brand actions are aligned with our workforce planning.
You will get the opportunity to work at one of the biggest renewable materials companies in the world. As an Employer Branding Specialist, you will be part of our Group Human Resource function and report directly to, Global Director of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding based in Stockholm.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to:
- Collaboratively create and set the overall Employer Branding strategy and plans for Sweden
- Take ownership and execute on employer branding & recruitment marketing activities on a national level through multiple channels
- Work closely with the recruitment team to ensure the workforce planning is aligned with the employer branding actions
- In collaboration with our mills and different sites you will work with local activities whilst aligning them with regional and global employer brand activities.
- Engage with our early and future talents by coordinating university relations and participating in targeted early career fairs
- Assist with attraction programs to our global trainee program - GROW
- Be creative and create content for various campaigns, both digital and print and then make sure there stored as accessible toolkits
- Ensure we drive return of investment with regular reporting on key kpi´s
- Be the subject matter specialist and provide internal consultative support and training to key stake holders and the business helping us to educate about, evolve and shape the future of employer brand
- A degree within HR management, marketing or communications is preferred
- Experience in a similar position in a global matrixed organization
- Great communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence
- Project & Program management skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
For further information regarding the job please contact Yvonne Erlandsson Director Global Talent Acquisition +46 (0)70 167 23 62
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.