HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This is an exciting position working as Area Sales Manager, Vehicle Repair Maintenance (VRM ) business, covering the Nordic region. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the VRM business and implementing our growth strategy across all countries. You will lead implementation of our strategic priorities and deliver out growth targets in the Independent and Approved Aftermarket business of Collision and Mechanical Repair. You will manage 3 direct reports in sales located in our Nordic region and support the direction of additional field-based sales people. You will be an active member of our local Nordic Management team as well as the Western Europe VRM Management team.
Work tasks include e.g.;
- Ensure implementation of VRM strategic priorities in the Nordic region
- Manage selective customers
- Lead direct and in-direct reports in their delivery of growth targets
- Develop product portfolio in close co-operation with our customers
- Provide and secure technical advice and support to the customer in all aspects of the VRM Portfolio.
- You have preferably good knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket; The job is ideally suited for someone already operating in and working in the vehicle aftermarket
- You hold a University degree within Business, Engineering or any other related studies or similar working experience
- Experienced in successfully handling B2B customers as well as commercial negotiation experience
- Analytically skilled with a problem-solving attitude
- You have preferably experience in leading a team with good leadership skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English language
- Willingness to travel regularly in the Nordic region- expected hotel nights +75 per year- and you hold a driver's license.