We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we're good at it. But now we want to be even better! We are looking for a Sales Engineer to cover the south part of Sweden, typically south of Jönköping. So, what are you going to do today?
As a Sales Engineer in Energy Service you are responsible for your customers and you work close with the Market Manager for Energy Service within Nordic to grow the business and to reach agreed KPIs.
You will be an important part of Alfa Laval Nordics external sales team. You will have a dedicated number of customers with high potential which you should support, as well as new customers within the Energy industry in Sweden. You will work and support customers with Alfa Laval´s aftermarket products such as spare parts, repair and service for mainly separators, decanters and heat exchangers.
To support your work, you will be backed up by our indoor sales team located in Tumba as well as our service workshops and field service engineers. You will also work closely with our capital sales team to support the sales of new products in combination with our aftermarket product such as service contracts and services that we promote
- Proactive sales of parts, service, repair and upgrading of Alfa Laval product range
- Visiting customers to identify potentials and to harvest business opportunities
- Create quotes, service agreements and relevant material needed to support the business
- Participation in relevant exhibitions, seminars and other customer related events
- Work proactively with sales planning and reports
What you know and who you are
- Technical/Engineer background with a mechanical and /or automation know-how
- Experience in B2B sales preferably within petrochemical, inorganic, pulp & paper, metals, mining or refinery
- Good communications skills, written and oral in both Swedish and English
- Like to work with deadlines - and working in a challenging and fast pace environment
- Result oriented with a strong ambition and strive to succeed
- Used to work independently, are self-driven and at the same time a strong team player
- You have ability to see business opportunities and make sales plans to capture them
- You have a flexible mindset and business understanding that drives customer satisfaction
- Location: Home office or one of our offices in Sweden.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your CV and motivated application via the application button below. Alfa Laval collaborates with Experis in this process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Christopher Weeks or Pierre Bellin at Experis: firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 660 63 08 or email@example.com / 040 660 63 03