To meet the changing demands of the business and ensure the growth ambitions, Den Hartogh Logistics has identified a need for a Commercial Manager within the Nordics.
Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. We have integrated our Logistic Services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in our culture. We understand the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore focus on developing SMART logistic solutions together with our customers and suppliers. We have a global presence, with more than 1,700 employees located in 42 offices within 23 countries. Our modern equipment includes more than 18,000 tank containers, 6,500 dry bulk containers and specialised dry bulk trailers, 400 tank trailers and almost 600 trucks.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to take a step from inside sales and/or customer service to a role as Commercial Manager. After an intensive period getting to know Den Hartogh, our customers and finetuning your commercial skills you will start building your own customer portfolio. Together with the General Manager Nordics and the Regional Commercial Director you will design and execute the commercial strategy in the Nordics.
- Promote the commercial vision and strategy of Den Hartogh Logistics keeping a strong pulse on customer and market developments and respond quickly and effectively to market changes and opportunities
- Identify and create new business opportunities focused on innovation and formulate new ways of business by leveraging customer needs and partnerships
- Drive the consultative selling of services within Den Hartogh Logistics and resist commoditization by selling more complex and innovative solutions
- Create ambitious goals and strive for better performance and revenues ensuring Den Hartogh Logistics is visible as a successful and reliable partner
- Stimulate cross selling amongst the commercial team and the Business Units
Experience and knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in a B2B environment within inside sales or customer service
- Experience in companies dealing with transport & logistics would clearly be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking combined with financial acumen
- Persistence in overcoming challenges and unforeseen circumstances
- Successful in stakeholder management within an international scope
- You feel aligned with the Den Hartogh Values
- A master's degree in management, finance or commerce
We offer an interesting and independent position with a high degree of responsibility in an international and dynamic environment. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive employment conditions. The position will be in Gothenburg.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant at Experis Eva Tiitso +46 722-173238, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. We are looking forward to receive your application! (Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail).