Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's biggest insurers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Trygg-Hansa has an ambitious change agenda that are crucial for our future competitiveness. To support Business IT SE are now looking for a Project Manager.
As Project Manager within Business IT SE you will independently plan and drive IT projects across divisions/countries, with both technical and non-technical scope and with clear budget accountability.
You will be responsible that the projects follow the Company governance model and independently manage the project structure, roles and teams, project scope, developing and maintaining plans, identifying and managing risks and monitoring and reporting on progress. You will need to work with key stakeholders both from business and IT to clarify project outputs, timescale, quality and cost criteria. Furthermore, you will provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the project team with an agile set-up.
You demonstrate the skills as well as personal characteristics outlined in the role profile.
The role report to the Head of Project delivery and Business Analysis within Business IT Sweden.
- Independently design and manage the project scope, structure, roles and teams, developing and maintaining plans, identifying and managing risks, issues and report on progress against milestones.
- Lead and performance management of IT projects with several workstreams cross divisions, agile teams and different competence areas to execute and get most out of projects plan, scope and costs
- Exercise, manage and establish project structure according to our Project model and Company governance model
- Risk and quality management to handle continuous changes, challenges and mitigation of scope creep along the project life cycle
- Communication and change management of key stakeholders expectations
- Resources planning and management including financials and controls for external vendors.
- Independently develop a sound business case for IT project with Business stakeholders.
- Ability to blend agile and traditional project management methodologies to secure a cost effective delivery, using agile delivery methodology, e.g. Scrum and/or Kanban
- Capability of interpreting business needs and drive change and handle the process of defining technical solution requirements.
- Can take temporary roles in Agile teams during project implementation phases, e.g. Product Owner, Scrum Master
To succeed in the role as Project Manager it is important that you have below skills, knowledge and personal characteristics:
- Background as project manager with track record of successful IT project delivery. Typically > 5 years of relevant project management and execution experience.
- Strong execution and stakeholder management skills with proven people management experience and can-do attitude
- Broad experience from leading others and driving change in complex and changing environments with IT scope and complex IT technology.
- Communication and leadership skill to present, manage and report the project to influence key stakeholder and steering committee.
- Knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Customer focused mind-set and proactive behavior including knowledge sharing and documentation.
- Ability to perform under pressure and make decisions moving the project forward
- Experienced in Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent methodologies
- Prior experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies is preferred
- A relevant academic background is desirable, and fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- The role is based in Stockholm or Malmö. Some travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Saleem Nilsson Lund on +46850895439. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 22th of November 2018.
FYI! We only handle applications through link above
Elisabeth Sandblom/FTF, tel +46 701 68 36 68 and Lena Darin/SACO, tel. +46 70 168 28 44