Are you ready to step in to the new virtual world? Then put on your new virtual glasses and join us in to the future. As a Virtual Development Engineer at our client within the automotive industry, you will be in charge of the quality control and optimization of the Virtual Test Cell Systems including the real-time models. You will have the opportunity to work closely with test and calibration engineers in optimization of the powertrain system. Apply now!
Our client has developed a Hardware-in-loop (HiL) system called Virtual Test Cell (VIRTEC) for testing and calibration of powertrain systems. Our client embraces change to stay ahead, they are strongly being in charge come from the courage to think outside the box and this system is just one of all our innovative solutions.
The system aims to reduce the testing and calibration cost by moving part of the activities from the test cells to VIRTEC, increases the quality and provides an opportunity to test the entire domain of powertrain operation before it is delivered to the customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Integrate the HIL system (electric hardware, system model and physical models) for ongoing projects
• Maintain, troubleshoot and improve existing system solutions in HIL platform
• Evaluate and develop the system for specific tasks
• Support test and calibration engineers
• Improve the methods through scripting and automation
Virtual Testing is inevitably going to be a solution for powertrain development, it's only a question of when and how. We strongly believe that high performance comes from having fun at work. You will be a part of a group in the Testing and Laboratory section. This group has the responsibility to develop VIRTEC, conduct field test activities and analyze data measured both from field tests and production engines in our customer machines.
Who are you?
• Bachelor or master of Science in Electrical, Applied Physics, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent experience
• Skilled in Matlab and Simulink
• Mechatronics (SW and HW knowledge)
• Experienced in scrum and agile framework and applications e.g. Jira
• Programming knowledge including in NI Labview is an asset
• Powertrain testing knowledge is meritorious
• Experience of controls and diagnostic system development is an asset
We believe that you have both the competence and personality that will make a difference in the organization. You are an organized and detailed teamplayer with customer focus and a Software development mindset.
Experis Engineering can offer you
Experis Engineering finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labour market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Experis contact details
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously.
We only accept online applications.
Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Emma Sköldberg at email@example.com