Would you like to be a part of a skilled team ensuring capabilities of the vehicle dynamics control systems in next generation of cars? If so, you would share your passion for trouble shooting and testing within automotive with your team and while doing so you will be having a lot of fun! This is a chance for you to work in a cross-functional and global team in the forefront of the automotive industry - Apply ASAP!
You will be part of the team in charge of ensuring capabilities of the brake and vehicle dynamics control systems. Depending on your profile, your work will include some, most or all of the following parts:
* Develop, evaluate and review redundant vehicle dynamics control function concepts
* Develop, implement and document diagnostic observers for the vehicle dynamics control systems
* Develop, implement and document fault mode handlers for the vehicle dynamics control systems
* Rapid prototyping of SW and implementing in related tools (e.g. dSpace)
* Test, tune and document each function parameters, for each variants
* Carrying out tests in both virtual and real environments
* Trouble shooting and on-site support to projects
* You have a M.Sc. in Mechatronic, Control engineering, Electronics or similar.
* Good knowledge in Physics, Mechatronic, Mechanical engineering, Control engineering, Vehicle dynamics, System modelling, Functional requirements and Electronics
* Good understanding of system development of embedded real time systems
* Good understanding of model based development
* Experience of software development within Matlab environment
* Experience of functional development according to ISO26262
* Knowledge about AUTOSAR architecture and development
* Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
* Communication and presenting skills both in text and verbally
* Business and customer oriented
In addition, you are familiar with tools such as Simulink, Matlab, CANalyzer as well as rapid prototyping and systems development principles. Since we often face mechanical challenges, it would be beneficial that you like mechanical problem solving. Having C-driving license is an advantage.
As a person you are driven, innovative and you have a passion for problem solving. You are open-minded and outgoing. You enjoy team work but at the same time you can work independently and drive development on your own. You most likely have a genuine interest in the automotive industry.
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will get a Consultant Manager that has +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.