Are you innovative and curious about the future and do you appreciate to work in close cooperating with your highly committed colleagues? We would like to extend our team with someone like you. You can take the lead, as you have the ambition and energy to develop yourself in a way that can lead to new tasks and responsibilities. We believe that you have both the competence and personality that will make a difference in our organization. Imagine yourself working in an environment focused on solutions for the future where creativity and new ideas is a part of your day to day work. We are looking forward to you application!
The Production Test Engineer will be focused on Developing new Applications and Platforms for Production Test Equipment and additionally supporting existing Test Equipment in use for Product Manufacture.
This equipment is installed at both internal manufacturing sites and third party CEM manufacturing sites and is essential to ensure that Divisional products are delivered on time and to the required Quality.
Working as part of a Global team, the Engineer will also be responsible for Design for Test with the Product Design Authority, for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
• Develop Test Plans from Performance Requirements for a wide range of products from digital systems to Safety-Critical RF transmission units
• Specify, develop and commission key test equipment at Worldwide External and Internal Manufacturing sites.
• Support existing test applications used in production to minimize production downtime
• Provide Design for Test feedback during the product development phase.
• Develop supporting documentation, including Test Instructions and system Manuals.
• Evolve and improve Test Hardware Platforms, Software Frameworks and Development Processes in a growing function
• Minimum two years relevant Industrial Experience or suitable Engineering Degree
• A high level of spoken and written English
• Good working knowledge of C# .net or C++ languages.
• Ability to develop requirements specifications for and fault find electrical and electronic hardware
• Ability to travel to European and worldwide destinations 5-10 times per year.
• This role suits a structured and driven individual with good communication and collaborative abilities.
• Computer skills required: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio
• Experience in Production Test Equipment Development disciplines including software version control, RF Test, Development tools such as Labwindows/CVI, Measurement Studio, product development cycles or mechanical design would be an advantage.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org