We are now looking for an Service Account Manager/Coordinator to our client within consumer electronics. We are looking for a driven and structured problem-solver who can handle a fast pace workday and enjoy working in a flexible and diverse environment. You will be placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Kista. Speed, quality and customer satisfaction is a key for our client as a business. This assignment extends from as soon as possible until end of November, with possible extension. Read more about the position below and send in your application today!
As their Service Account Manager/Coordinator you will focus on:
• Follow up relevant KPIs and report to Nordic Head Office
• Monitor and plan service network coverage in Sweden
• Follow up on SLA´s and take necessary actions
• Follow-up customer satisfaction and aim to deliver a great customer experience
• Follow-up audits at service centers
• Implement service routines and policies at the service centers and retailers
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: Start is as soon as possible until end of November, with possible extension. (full time basis)
• You may have a background from a technical support organization and worked in roles like coordinator, team leader or project leader for at least 3-5 years.
• Experience from working in international companies.
• Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
• Good knowledge in Microsoft office programs
• It is important to understand the processes within a technical support organization.
As a person, you are self-propelled and responsible. Furthermore, you are a good administrator and know the importance of details, always deliver on time, and have the ability to prioritize. In this role, it is important that you can work in a high pace and deliver in time. This is a dynamic company in a fastmoving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org