As a subcontractor at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries.
We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst (4-7 year's work experience in the role) for our client in Älmhult. The job is to assist in the Connect / TRS (Test Report System) application.
Work in close co-operation with business and other development initiatives to further develop and adopt the Connect and TRS (Test Report System) solutions developed by the Client.
Work with agile development methods together with IT supplier. Develop the user experience and business functionality with costumer focus and right quality.
The scope of the services is to assist the Client in:
Connect and TRS solution area
The main tasks in the assignment will be:
Experienced business analyst work, combined with agile development and external it supplier contacts.
· Define and establish product requirements, ensuring compliance and quality.
· Deep Business Analyst competence
· Agile methodology
· Working with product requirements, compliance and quality.
· Agile experience.
· Experience from working in bigger organizations
· Fluently in English, speak, read and write. Good if you can speak Swedish, but no absolute requirement.
Following competences must be fulfilled:
1. Business Analyst competence, Senior skills
2. Agile methodology, Senior skills
3. Fluently in English, speak, read and write
4. Solution architecture understanding, Senior skills
Following competences are desirable:
1. Defining product requirements, compliance and quality
2. Swedish, speak, read and write
Project start ASAP
Project end date 2019-03-01 with option to extend.
The primary working site will be Älmhult