At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
- Strategic platform development and stakeholder management. (30%)
- Architectural platform development (30%)
- 3rd line support for the global Linux environment support chain. (20-25%)
- Vulnerability and risk management. (10%)
- Documentation and communication. (5-10%)
Knowledge and skills:
- The role requires good communications, stakeholder management and the ability to plan ahead alongside affected teams within the company to ensure that the platform is moving forward.
- The role requires the ability to lead and support other IT functions in regards to the Linux client platform. A curious mind and the ability to build cross-functional relationships is a must.
- The role also required to know and work with ITIL and risk management.
- The role requires a track-record from previous sysadmin roles.
- Need to have following knowledge/skills:
- version control system: git
- In-depth Linux troubleshooting and scripting in Shell/Perl
- Configuration management: CFEngine is preferred, or other tools like puppet, ansible, or saltstack.
- Database design and operations: PostgreSQL preferred with programming experience in PHP
- Service containerization: docker and nginx/apache
- Better to have knowledge/skills:
- Linux operation system boot loader: syslinux / grub
- AD integration: Samba/Winbind or SSSD, Kerberos, LDAP, DNS, DHCP
- Project/Task management and documentation: Confluence, Jira
- Proxy technology: varnish, squid
- Monitoring tools: TIG and Elastic stack
- Previous experience from large scale client environment with centralized Linux management
- Previous experience from large scale mixed platform environment infrastructure
- Experience of working in diverse international locations and multicultural environments.
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to work cross-functional.
- Experience of working and leading teams across geographical regions.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström at Experis IT, 040-660 63 02 or email@example.com You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.