We are now looking for a Master Trainer to our client within consumer electronics. You will be placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Kista. The Master trainer will develop and create relevant trainer educations to the company’s Field Force. We can offer you a various job with dedicated co-workers and in an exciting and fast moving business. This assignment extends from as soon as possible to the end of December 2018, extension highly possible for the right person. Please read more about the position below and send in your application today!
By training and education, supply the local Product Trainer in Denmark, Norway, Finland, as well as the Swedish internal staff with the right knowledge in the products and their benefits.
Giving a better understanding and raising awareness about the products increase sales in stores.
Motivate and run a good training structure with consistency throughout the year.
Have knowledge about competition to further enhance their unique selling points.
• Create Nordic training material and educations with end user benefits in focus
• Ensure local Product Trainers knowledge of the products and its benefits
• Make internal staff understand the benefits of the products and their USP
• Create training material for the customer program
• Create and localize training materials
• Be creative and find new ways of training f2f and online
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: From as soon as possible to the end of December 2018, extension highly possible for the right person (full time basis).
Upper secondary school. Academic background or other higher education is an advantage, preferably with communications/marketing degree
• A good understanding of digital as a communication and sales channel
• Structured and administrative “doer”
• Driven and self-driven with an eye for quality
• Good presentation skills
• MS office knowledge (excel, ppt, word)
• Basic HTML and Photoshop knowledge
• Creative with a flexible mindset
• Fluent in Swedish and English. Knowledge in other Nordic languages (especially Finnish) is a strong advantage
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com