We believe that the work we do at QPharma makes a difference, as the products that we develop and manufacture help to improve the health of people across the world, including those living in developing countries. This is done through collaboration with many different non-profit organisations. The company offers a creative environment, with many opportunities for personal growth and development.
As head of QC you will have the overall responsibility for all activities within the Quality Control laboratory consisting of the following areas; Analytical Development, Analytical Support, Starting Material & Enviornmental Monitoring and System & Equipment. The department is continuously growing and consists of approx.. 42 employees covering Technicians, Analytical Scientists and Chemists.
The laboratory supports most of the chemical analyses and there are plans in place to also support microbiological analyses in the future.
- Lead and develop the QC department together with the personnel
- Develop a long- term strategic roadmap together with the Executive Management and your QC Leadership Team
- Responsible for executing both operational and strategic objectives
- Support development projects and commercial production with resources and deliver according to project- and production plans
- Responsible for keeping an adequate quality level and setting the overall direction and provide guidance in quality matters ensuring compliance and at the same time keeping efficiency
- Develop the organization, system and routines to meet current and future requirements
- Take the lead in the digitalization of the lab, i.e. re-think the way work is conducted in a lab using digital tools such as LIMS, CDS and other computerized systems within the lab
- Apply and maintain a LEAN mindset e.g. indentify and implement value adding activities and eliminate waste
- Represent QC during inspections from health authorities (EMA, FDA or others) and from customers
- Participating in one or two of Qpharmas management teams; production and projects
We believe that you hold a M. Sc. and/or PhD degree in chemistry or analytical chemistry or equivalent and have profound experience (at least 10 years) in the pharmaceutical industry as Head of QC or a similar position.
- You are experienced working in a regulated environment and have extensive knowledge and experience with GMP and ICH guidelines
- Experience of managing staff, preferably also through other managers
- Experienced in handling day to day operational matters with strong decision-making skills
- General knowledge in method validation and equipment qualification
- High technical skills including very good knowledge of QC equipment and computerized systems
- General knowledge in the field of sampling of starting material, environmental monitoring and microbiological requirements related to GMP production
- Proven track record of representing the company and QC during Audits from FDA or local authorities
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
We strongly believe that your personal characteristics are very important to be a successful leader at QPharma. Our expectations are:
- High capacity and sense of ownership, high drive with a can-do attitude, positive personality and with high level of engagement
- Excellent communication skills, flexible and dynamic leadership style creating commitment and treats people with respect
- Strong and engaging people manager who brings people on board
- Ability to build relationships and teams with a high level of trust
- Solution driven mindset, takes decisions and get things done
- Good at delegating and sharing responsibility and tasks, while providing support
- Strong ability to think strategic and see things from a holistic perspective
- You have the ability to keep calm in stressful situations with high pressure
- You have very high collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Important that you share our values:
- Make difference
- Close customer
- Best workplace
Examples of engagement at QC connected to QPharma values:
- We help each other and share knowledge
- We show respect and honesty
- We show appreciation and give each other positive feedback
- We see opportunities and work to improve things to the better
To read more about us please visit our website www.qpharma.com .
In this recruitment we collaborate with Experis Executive. If you have any questions or other inquiries please refer to Experis Executive Recruitment Consultant Patrik Nordberg at +46 40 6606355 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please apply as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.
For contact with union representatives please contact Anna Ejdemo at Unionen at 040-361890 or Maria Nilsson at Akademikerförbundet (SSR) at 040- 361961.
We look forward to your application!