Alla seniora nätverksarkitekter, nu har vi ert nästa uppdrag! Vi på Experis IT söker någon med flerårig erfarenhet av nätverksdesign och med certifikat inom CCNP or CCIE som vill ta sig an sin nästa utmaning i karriären. Läs mer om rollen nedan och skicka in din ansökan!
End: 30/9 2019
Location: Kista, Stockholm
To join an interesting development organization with product ownership of a globally used Retail Point Of Sales solution, we are searching for a Network Architect for the solution.
You will work with the design and maintenance of the entire network, from the network architecture of the development and test environment, to the data centre and out towards the globally located stores.
One focus area is to participate in the network design solution of new customers, setting up the network in accordance with the requirements of the software management platform developed and maintained by the organization.
As a network architect you are responsible for requirement breakdown and analysis, as well as performing High Level Design and Low Level Design (including required HLD/LLD-documentation) and later also working on the practical implementation and maintenance of the solution, as part of the organization.
- Experience in large scale IT environments
- Design and maintenance of test and production networks
- Network security
- Interaction to other service provisioning organizations
- Develop and document processes for operations and maintenance of the network
- Investigate identified defects, perform advanced fault searching and produce fault reports and problem solving
- Standardizing large scale IT environments and implement automation of technical solutions.
- Understanding and designing surveillance of IT systems and IPCC
- Security awareness and experience from designing security rules
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with network design and operations
- Minimum of 2 years of documented experience from network system administration
- Experience from working with software development and development environments
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
- Experience from working with POS (point of sales) solutions
- CCNP or CCIE certification
- Experience of PCI DSS/PA-DSS/ISO 27001
- Network provisioning tools
- MS Visio or equivalent for making network drawings
- Bash / Python
- Self going
- Very thorough
- Analytic and problem solving
- Open minded and social
What is the best thing about being a consultant at Experis?
As a consultant at Experis, we give you unique opportunities to get to your dream job. Experis belongs to ManpowerGroup, the world-leading group in staffing and recruitment. Experis is the market leader in Sweden and has over 4000 customers in different industries, which of course is of great benefit to your career and personal development. Experis has a wonderful team of nice, talented and committed consulting managers, and here we want to take the opportunity to present who can become your consultant manager!
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to Talent Acquisition Specialist Linnea P. Eriksson email@example.com