Experis IT is now looking for a Senior System Architect to our client in Kista, Stockholm. We are looking for someone who has previous experience working as a solution- or system level architect. You also have experience from working with DevOps in a globally distributed development organization. Does this sound interesting? More information is provided below. We look forward to receiving your application!
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Start date: 2020-10-01
End date: 2021-03-31
About the job
In this role you will participate in analysis of customer queries, assessments of new products, estimations and requirement breakdown. This requires understanding the customers' needs, legal requirements and technical limitations. Furthermore, you will perform high- and low level design and provide relevant system documentation. You will also actively participate in trouble shooting activities with system level knowledge. Another work activity is to drive independently technical pre-studies.
Tools used in this role include:
- SUSE Linux / Windows
- Documentation solutions (repositories)
- Ticket Management Systems (Jira/VSTS/Redmine)
- Python / Bash / Power Shell
- Git / GitLab
- JavaPOS / UnifiedPOS
- Open Build Service (OBS, openSUSE)
- Automatization, installations, CM (SaltStack, Ansible)
Who you are
We are looking for someone who has experience from working in a globally distributed development organization. You are pedagogical when providing knowledge transfer to others. As a person you are analytic, self-going and pragmatic. You have high technical management and social skills. Integrity, perseverance and problem solving are some of your personal qualities.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a solution- or system level Architect, with a background as software developer or integrator.
- Experience in Product Development of complex software and hardware products.
- Good knowledge of Product Life Cycle Management.
- Understanding the complexity in Product Data Management and version handling.
- Understanding the importance of product documentation as a mean to provide knowledge about a product.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Moves between different levels of complexity when interacting with others.
It is desirable if you have experience from:
* cloud solutions.
* working with EFT solutions
* working with Fiscal (country specific tax regulation) solutions
* working with POS solutions
and knowledge of:
* PCI DSS/PA-DSS
* Security awareness
* Agile system development and Scrum
* Cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure etc.)
* Swedish, written and spoken
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Paula Skoglund at email@example.com
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!