At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities. We are now looking for a Business Analyst to an international company in Älmhult! Are you an IT Business Analyst with a background within software development and ready to take the next step in your career? Then please read more about this opportunity and apply for the job.
We want to find a person who wants to work with securing the business with Information Technology (IT) tools and systems. In this role, you will provide support to the demand for IT custom tool development to guarantee process improvements on the running business and consistently reduce time to market and increase business efficiency. You will ensure performance of existing IT systems and tools trough periodical market benchmarking of similar and competitive environments. You will deliver relevant technology solutions and ensure that the high standards of the co-workers needs are met.
- Identify improvements by elicit, analyse, challenge and document (e.g. business requirements, use cases, user stories, test cases & acceptance criteria, boundary conditions) all stakeholder needs and detailed business requirements. For a technical service this includes functional and non-functional requirements.
- Facilitate the identification and elaboration of feasible business solutions for process, organization and service with business modelling while managing expectations among the stakeholders.
- Challenge and assure quality of stakeholder needs, business requirements and solution alternatives to identify consequences and reduce risks. Support solution evaluation with identified business requirements.
- Support for Design Activities, Validation/Test & Configuration Management Support.
- Support project management in setting up a business analysis approach that is appropriate for the chosen project approach. Support business architect in creation of business blueprint and managing dependencies relating to processes, information and solutions.
- Support with definition and validation of high-level & low-level design for business development activities (project & releases) in cooperation with the solution architect and vendor resources.
- Validate compliance of business requirements through the Service Validation/Test & Configuration Management processes execution by the IT vendors, review test results, follow-up and steer on defined test KPIs/metrics. Support business acceptance test (BAT), and user acceptance test (UAT) planning, preparation & execution, including test case definition and drive acceptance.
- Support service transition activities in relation to new business development activities (projects & releases), including dependencies and handover to Operations. Support and provide expertise to secure the daily operation of the solution when needed. Support in defining expected service levels.
- Provide inputs for solution area business continuity plan and provide cross-functional Support.
- Participate, contribute and ensure the purpose of your role is added in the decisions taken in the many groups you are part of.
We believe that you…
Have deep understanding of business processes and experience with process modelling. You have general knowledge of IT processes and a background within software development and by that, you have no problems keeping good dialogues with the developers as well as the business. You have extensive knowledge and experience in business analysis and modelling, requirements management processes. Above that, you have basic knowledge of configuration management and validation, including test methods and tools.
We also believe that you are:
- Capable communicator that both listen to and transfers information/knowledge
- Analytical - being able to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them.
- Capable to adapt easily to changes - being able to accept and work with changes as much as questioning the benefit of them.
- Capable to analyse the level of IT knowledge within the end-user organization and by that minimizing the communication gap between end-users and IT.
- Capable to see the big picture as much as the ability to deeply investigate details.
- Capable to understand and argue unrealistic expectations (requirements) and at the same time contribute to find possible alternatives.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don’t hesitate to contact Ellen Hedvall at Experis IT, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0470-745588. The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!