At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
About the position
This project is a LCM (Life Cycle Management) project. The project is called Distributed Infrastructure Transformation and the scope is all of the clients Retail stores and Distribution Centers. The current installed hardware and software gradually becomes outdated/EoS (End of Support) and hence need to be exchanged. What you will be doing:
- Detailed site planning together with Country IT/Local IT/GWRetail
- At problems take actions: escalate / rollback
- Frequent contact and planning work together with CountryIT/GWRetail/SLI Migration team and especially third party company
- Plan and coordinate site meetings between parties prior to work execution
- Improve work practise and documentation, lesson learned and surveys
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure best practices and agreed levels of quality are being met by third party installation companies
- Manage issues in a timely manner to ensure the greater project rollout is not impacted.
- Enforce planned processes and improve where capable to meet the large project goals
For this position we see that you have worked in a coordinating role within IT earlier, and you are eager to continue to learn and grow in this role. We also see that you have good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior leaders. Good planning and coordination skills and experience from larger roll out projects e.g. ICC4 server, etc. Experience from project management and good knowledge in English both verbally and in writing.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström at Experis IT, 040-660 63 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.