The automotive industry is now going through a rapid technology and business development towards electrification and autonomous vehicles. As a consultant at Experis Engineering, you will be a part of this exciting journey! You will work with developing strategies, business models, partnerships, IT and new technology. In addition, you will contribute with your leadership skills and smart ways of working - practices such as agile, SAFe and lean. Experis Engineering is growing and we are now looking for Project Managers to our Gothenburg team with a focus on the automotive industry.
The role as a Project Manager means that you perform preliminary studies, business cases, investment decisions, IT requirements, project management and performance monitoring as an important key person directly in the customer organization. To help you, you have Experis’s combined knowledge, education and networking.
• Master of Science - preferably from one of the leading technical universities in Sweden and with exchange studies, as well as elements of management / business development
• At least five years’ experience as a business consultant, management consultant, business developer, project manager or equivalent in the engineering or automotive industry.
How are you as a person?
• You have a strong and independent drive to start up, lead and finalize projects.
• You understand other people's perspectives in global teams and complex organizations.
• You like to work with problem solving in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - but you're also good at relaxing when you are not working - preferably with physical activity.
You probably have many offers, so why should you choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry.
We at Experis open doors for exciting assignments, the responsible consultant manager at Experis has +10 years of experience and personal networking in the industry. We work with you to ensure that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
Experis contact details
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously. We only accept online applications. Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Emma Sköldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.