Do you want to work in a global and innovative company? We have an immediate opening for a Laboratory Engineer who will be responsible for daily support to the Surfactants plant regarding Process- and Quality Control and participates in long and short-term improvement projects in the process and product quality area. Read more about the assignment below. You are most welcome to apply to this exiting job today!
• Responsibility to keep laboratory in good working order incl. HSE issues.
• Responsibility for methods to achieve right Quality assurance.
• Responsibility for analytical support in daily material flow (Production, Logistics).
• Responsibility for product care and improvement from a productivity as well as quality performance point of view.
• Participating in new product introduction, including evaluation of capability from a productivity as well as quality point of view.
• Troubleshooting within PQC-area.
• Project work in improvement projects.
• Participates in operator training.
• Supports aspects of ALPS foundational and primary processes of relevance to the lab
• Follow the routines and instructions in ISO 14001.
• Follow the routines and instructions within ISO 9001, within the SBU Management system Simply Right and other special management systems such as GMP+ and FAMI-QS.
• Follow AN business principles.
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: This is a permanent position on a full time basis
Reporting to: QC manager
• BSc in Chemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent.
• You have good laboratory experience, preferably with experience of surfactants.
• Good ability to express yourself both verbally and in writing in Swedish and English.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com