We are now looking for an Update Coordinator responsible for hardware updates located in Gothenburg. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the update, both hardware and software, on all projects vehicles. You will work in a creative environment where tomorrow’s cars are shaped!
As an update coordinator, you are the link between workshops, projects, construction, test engineer and car engineers. You are responsible to deliver updated test objects according to decided status, equip test objects ahead of test.
• Ensure that the test objects are equipped with test equipment
• Coordinate updates for hardware
• Sync material and test objects
• Write work orders
• Document the updates
• Dispose of test objects
• Ensure that the wrecked objects come to the workshop for action, as well as after the action back to the test/customer
• Technical competence at senior high school/university level
• Good Powertrain and Complete vehicle knowledge
• Hands-on car experience is highly desirable
• Good computer skills
• To master English in speech and writing
• Driving license B
• Strongly driven and extremely self-motivated
• Service oriented
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
What can we offer you?
Our values means a lot to us, it is from them we have created our common values, evolving with all of us working at Manpower Group. Through our values, we can also clarify the direction we take as a company, our consultants, candidates and clients.
• People - we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them and allowing them to realize their goals in life.
• Knowledge - we share our knowledge, expertise and resources. We actively listen and uses the information to improve our offers, our services and our relationships.
• Innovation - we are pioneers in working life. We dare to be innovative, to be pioneers and developed. We challenge all the time to find new and better solutions.
Moreover, Experis Engineering finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labour market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously. The application shall contain a CV and Cover letter in English.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Johanna Johnsson at Johanna.email@example.com