About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies - Vision Care Johnson & Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We are a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each and every day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people's sight. Since debuting the world's first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Introduction and Overview
Johnson & Johnson Vision are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their Stockholm team and who will lead a defined portfolio of Vision Care Key Accounts & products in the Nordics. You will actively drive the Value/Volume growth and share of the Johnson & Johnson Vision Care business, as well as ensuring meticulous execution of agreed activities with key retail and eCommerce customers, in line with the business plans and the Credo.
The position is located at our office in Solna, Stockholm. You will report into the Head of Key Accounts, Vision, Nordics.
Objectives of the Position
- Overall day to day management of the defined Key Accounts and assigned territory within the Nordics.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with large retail and eCommerce partners.
- Development and execution of strategy for both bricks and mortar retail and eCommerce channels within an agreed annual joint business plan.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities towards achieving agreed business goals.
- Plan and implement marketing/customer training activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values and KPI's.
- Plan and execute New Product Launches to agreed time plan and defined targets and KPI's.
- Negotiating agreements and annual contracts.
- Overall strategic lead of a defined portfolio of business, possibly including management of a third-party sales organization.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions, to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
What you will need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you need to have a good grasp of marketing and category management and have the ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent projects.
You have demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships and alignments with external and internal partners/customers and achieving authentic sales and account development. Experience in vision correction or the health sector with ability to understand and communicate clinical data is meriting but not crucial.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent, e.g. Sales/Business related trainings accomplished (preferred).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in account management within the retail industry as well as experience of leading large accounts and retailers (preferred).
- Experience and knowledge working with eCommerce channel (preferred).
- Proficient English and Swedish language, verbal and written (required). Additional Nordic languages are meriting.
- Good knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite (required).
- Flexible to travel (required).
- Valid European driving license (required).
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, and cover letter in English. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, Johnson & Johnson is working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or email@example.com.