At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Experis Finance is looking for a Business Analyst working within an international project for our client and the project is now in the phase of preparing for Global rollout activities.
As a Business analyst you will work in the Finance project stream cooperating with Business Process Developers, Test manager, Solution owner, Solution architects and Microsoft as main vendor. The Business analyst will be part of an already established Global Business analyst team working to ensure Business and Solution requirements with a global mindset.
The main task in the assignment will be to:
- Capture, analyze and challenge business needs in close co-operation with the business functions and processes.
- Identify and document business requirements (functional and parts of non-functional requirements) for process, organization and solution.
- Facilitate the elaboration of feasible solution alternatives based on business requirements. Identify dependencies between solutions.
- Support the final solution design, safeguarding the initial business needs. Support the implementation (testing and roll-out) and drive the business acceptance of the solution.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 2019-06-30 with option to extend
Location: Kastrup, Denmark (Copenhagen). There is some possibility for remote/off-site work.
- Experience of working as Business analyst in the Finance area, including experience from system solution support related to the processes of managing accounts receivable and payable, invoice management, fixed assets management, tax management, reporting and accounting
- Awareness of the impacts and dependencies to other related business processes. The consultant need to have a global mindset where the future processes, information and IT tool is seen as ONE Global solution.
- Experience in working as a Finance business analyst specialist
- Experience of working in a Global ERP rollout project
- Conversion of requirements into technical specification for developers
- Requirement management
- Preferably experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations and CRM, but experience from other ERP and CRM systems such as SAP, Oracle is also beneficial
As a person, you are analytical, flexible and prepared to support in areas outside of assignment. Interest to understand the requirements in the process, take responsibility and own drive to get things done. Structured and organized, capable of driving own and team activities.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate in complex environments.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application.