Do you want to be responsible for the creation of data products to accelerate our data strategy? Do you want to be part of a professional team that develops and keeps our data together in a data platform? Welcome to Sirius International in the city center of Stockholm!
In this important role you will design, build and integrate data from various sources. You will write complex data queries and create data infrastructure in a simple and efficient matter. You will also visualize data for the business to make it possible to increase decision accuracy and improve process efficiency.
Feel excited? Great! Then read on because there is more in it for you.
We offer you
- A transformation process where business intelligence is a success factor for our business
- A professional team and environment where your Business Intelligence knowledge and attitude will have the opportunity to grow and develop
- A healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your BI skills
- An international and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
Your team and workplace
You will be a part of the Global Business Intelligence IT team and work closely with our Business Partners from our Business Units in Sirius Group. Your stack will consist of Microsoft today and might become Azure or AWS over time. Continuous learning will be key to make sure to use technology in the best way. Business Intelligence and analytics is a strategic area for Sirius International with high priority and there will be good opportunities to develop your profession as BI developer.
We are looking for a colleague who are familiar with Microsoft SQL databases - building and maintaining data warehouse solutions, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery - testing and version control (e.g. VSTS), deployment orchestration, automation and security configuration management. You are proficient in spoken and written English and Swedish and have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable.
More about you
- You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues
- You think about data as a massive asset to leverage
- Learning new tools and software development skills is your second nature
- You are keen on automation using Continuous Integration/Delivery tooling
- You have an Agile mindset way of working
- You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international)
- You have at least 5 years' experience in software development
- Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with a product and process owners
In this recruitment Sirius cooperate with Experis. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Lena Wassén on telephone 08-50885902 alt email@example.com
Sirius International Insurance Corporation ("Sirius International") is an international insurer and reinsurer focused on Property, Accident & Health and other short tail lines of business. We are the largest reinsurance company in Scandinavia and a leading reinsurer in the European markets. Our head office is in Stockholm with offices in Bermuda, Hamburg, Liège, London, Shanghai, Singapore and Zurich.