Are you looking for a field sales position and do you get excited by the thought of working for the world's leading play and entertainment company in a continuously evolving environment? Do you want to work with iconic brands like NERF, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, and POWER RANGERS, and huge global licensed properties like MARVEL, FROZEN, STAR WARS, and TROLLS? Then you have come to the right place!
Hasbro SA, based in Delemont Switzerland, manufactures and sells Hasbro toy and games products around the world. Hasbro European Trading BV ('HET') is Hasbro SA's distributor in Europe, which sells to Hasbro SA's customers in all major European countries. Hasbro International Trading BV ('HIT') is Hasbro SA's distributor for Direct/FOB sales in Europe. Hasbro BV ('the Company') provides sales/marketing and other services to HET and HIT in the Netherlands, Belgium & Luxemburg.
About the role
Hasbro Sweden is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager (home based) with the following sales services responsibilities:
- Management and full responsibility of Key Customers to achieve the growth objective for HET domestic sales in country
- Help the development of HETs domestic sales in the market, in accordance with approved plans
- To maximise sales of designated Customer(s) by developing and recommending the listings and promotional strategy, following the guidelines provided by HET
- To create, implement and monitor full year account business plans of HET
- To provide account forecasting and phasing, continuously monitored and updated, utilising sales out analysis and trends, combined with product, brand, market and retailer activity
- To build an effective business partner relationship, at all levels and departments with key Customers of HET
- Monitor and feedback, market information, new products etc…
- Identify marketing opportunities for HET within Customer(s), working closely with the consumer products and marketing services teams in the development of cross category brand promotions, whilst assessing viability of activities
- To manage Customer POS, and relationships with internal / external merchandising teams
- To work closely with Customer's stock control team to manage Customer stock requirements, stock levels and ensure agreed serviceability targets are achieved
- Complete all SOX documentation required and maintain accurate record of all agreements made in relation to the Account (internal & external)
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in Key Account Management.
- You are a strong negotiator and communicator as well as a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills combined with a good strategic view and an operative mind-set.
- You are triggered by a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You are a strong team player who are used to working cross functional
Are you up for the challenge?
Hasbro Sweden works with Experis in this process. Please submit your CV and motivated application via the application button. For questions regarding the position, please contact Experis recruiter Pierre Bellin, 040-660 63 03 or Christopher Weeks, 040-660 63 08.