As a subcontractor at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries.
For our Client we are looking for Senior Solution Architect!
The scope of the consultant services is to assist Client in Solution Architect work.
Casy is an old legacy solution which the Client plan to replace with hopefully a bought platform. The existing Solution Architect will support the prestudy with necessary competence and to support running business we need a Solution Architect to take on the daily questions/tasks related to Casy.
The main tasks in the assignment will be:
"We have an Application Management Vendor who supports in the development of Casy. The role of the Solution Architect is to guide the vendor in technical questions/issues, answer questions to BA's on how to best solve a needed change, secure we do not move against our architectural principles".
• Visual Studio (Visual Basic.NET & ASP.NET)
• Workflow engine knowledge (TIBCO is preferred since used in Casy)
• SQL & PL/SQL (Oracle database knowledge)
• Large File Management solution experience
• Experience in working with external service providers
• Incident/Problem/Change Management
• Understand & maintain OPAMs
• Understand Life Cycle Management (server migrations/upgrades etc.) concept
• Understanding of QlikView applications
• Usability-knowledge (optional)
• English language read/write
• Understand Integrations concept
Following competences must be fulfilled:
Visual Studio – Senior skills
SQL & PL/SQL – Senior skills
Workflow engine experience, preferable TIBCO – Senior skills
Following competences are desirable:
Experience in working with external service provider – Senior skills
Incident/Problem/Change Management – Senior skills
ASAP to 2019-08-31, with option to extend
The primary working site will be Helsingborg