Do you enjoy problem solving and R&D and want to utilise your and work in a global renewable materials company?
Do you want to work in an international organisation that develops innovative and sustainable solutions and products enhancing the well-being of the people and the planet?
Then you should continue reading and apply for this position! This position offers you an exciting possibility to work in industrial, dynamic, multicultural environment and you will be working in our newly established Innovation Center in Stockholm.
Division Biomaterials is now looking for a Specialist Cellulose Conversion with the focus on product development with a one year contract in the Research & Development department based in Stockholm. This person will be reporting to the R&D Manager Cellulose Conversion, Biomaterials Innovation Center.
You will work in project environment responsible for your own product development tasks and communicate daily with our R&D and business development teams. Your role is critical in ensuring successful development of new sustainable cellulose based products fulfilling the customer needs.
- Contribute to product and process development projects in the area of cellulose conversion to new value added products.
- Build up and continuously update our knowledge base in the field of cellulose conversion in areas such as mechanical refining and milling, enzymatic and chemical modification or other technologies.
- Responsibility for project progress and achieving necessary results in your responsibility field
- Supervise and coordinate work with external and internal stake holders within your responsibility field
- Build strong external relationships with key players in R&D and technology suppliers within the area of responsibility. Manage the projects within area of responsibility and technology development platforms according to the strategic objectives and KPIs agreed upon with the supervisor.
Core Qualifications, skills and other abilities
To be a suitable candidate for the position you have an advanced degree (preferably PhD) in chemistry, chemical engineering or material science and at least two years of work experience in R&D. You have the ability to communicate technical knowledge across a number of levels of the business. You communicate effectively with all the stakeholders and you are able to show strong performance in a highly demanding environment, prioritize, and manage resources efficiently.
You have background and experience within the following areas:
- Work experience in field of cellulose conversion
- Hands on experience with micro fibrillated cellulose
- Previous product development experience is a plus
- In depth experience with mechanical, chemical or enzymatic modification of cellulose and refining of pulp is a plus.
We believe you are a result-driven problem solver with a can-do attitude and the ability to solve technology challenges with a structured approach. You are energetic and creative with an analytical/technical mind-set. You have the ability to build effective working relationships within multicultural teams across geographies and backgrounds and enjoy to work in an international multicultural environment. You are fluent in English and are willing to travel.
If you find the above description interesting, send in your application!
The final application date is august 24th, please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.