This is an opening for you who thrives of testing and diagnostics of the complete truck. This is a unique chance for you to join a winning team and to share your genuin interest of electronics / embedded software testing on heavy vehicles! You will be part of a passionated and highly skilled team working with humor, energy and great cooperation and while doing so, having the time of your life!
As a system verification engineer you will be part of the testing department working on system level and your tasks will be the following:
- Execute tests of TechTool and diagnostics solution in the test environments such as trucks, rigs, and simulation models
- Analyze and review design specifications
- Request proper test environment such as test object, test equipment, simulation models and test data
- Prepare necessary TechTool / Diagnostics Content upgrades for system under test before execution
- Report the results in a clear and traceable way through the internal tools and give retrospective inputs to the Test Manager.
- Sc. in Electronics or Mechatronics/Automation or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience as Verification/Test Engineer (3+ years)
- Documented basic knowledge about electronics / embedded SW testing on system level
- Basic knowledge of Diagnostics Services concepts / error codes / routines / parameters / Software Download (SWDL) test methods
- Basic knowledge of the different automated methods for monitoring / steering a system under testing and logging the data
- Basic knowledge of the equipment for electronics System (CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Basic knowledge of test automation methods, simulation tools, virtual verification methods
- Excellent English
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will get a Consultant Manager that has +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receive your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail.