ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions R&D seeks Product Owner for Software Development of Electronic Access Electronic Control ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions helps our partners serve over 5 million guests, residents and users every single day. As the global leader in hospitality security technology, the company provides innovative solutions to properties where multiple people stay and where access rights are centrally controlled and managed.
We seek a Product Owner for our skilled cross-disciplined Development Teams that develop Visionline electronic access control system.
We use Lean principles and Agile development methodologies based on SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
We work with product development from idea, concept, design, industrialization, verification and through launch. Our product development includes software, electronics, mechanics and test disciplines. The HW products are manufactured in China and are being assembled in our own facility in Shanghai, and are installed worldwide.
The teams are in Landskrona, Sweden and Ski, Norway with focus on system and embedded software. The teams co-operates closely with the HW development team also located in Ski.
Brief Job description:
- Product Owner as (eventually) domain expert for Visionline access control systems
- Defining stories, prioritize and maintain the Product Backlogs, help plan and streamline for efficient execution and ensure proper quality assurance for team's deliveries
- Work closely with the Product Managers and support in our quarterly program increment planning
- Stay updated on technology within the domain
- Work in a cross functional way in R&D, closely with other Product Owners, Development Teams and contribute to knowledge transfer across teams and roles
- Support and contribute overall to the company's Lean/Agile way of working
Skill & Qualifications:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from software development or similar position
- Good Business understanding in general
- Good knowledge in Lean methodology and correlation with SAFe framework
- Good understanding of test development and Continuous Integration
- Used to relevant Agile tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira and Confluence)
- Strong team player: - performs well independently, but even better in teams
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good guiding, coaching and communication skills
- Structured, focus while maintaining the overview
- Very good skills in oral and written Scandinavian and English languages
- Exciting position with career opportunities in an international working environment a global and industry leading company
- Interesting, demanding and independent work tasks
- Pension and insurance schemes
- Some travelling will be required, mostly within Scandinavia
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment we are working with recruitment consultant Patrik Wolf, +46 40 660 63 20 - Experis IT - a ManpowerGroup Company.
For this position we welcome applications through ASSA ABLOYS own portal. To access the portal and send in your application, click Here