Keywords: Redovisningschef, Accounting Manager, Group Accounting Manager, IFRS, Koncernredovisning, svensk koncernredovisning, norsk koncernredovisning, Consolidation, Consolidated Accounts, Redovisning, internal financial control, årsredovisning, uppföljningsrapportering, Cognos, Sharecontrol, koncernkonsolidering, konsolidering,
ViaCon Group is a leading supplier of products for infrastructure in Europe. The group has more than 750 employees in 18 countries and a turnover of around 200 MEURO.
The groups aim is to be a complete supplier of engineering solutions and assist customers in developing innovative infrastructure solutions. For further information see www.viacongroup.com
Responsibility and duties
- Lead the consolidation process (IFRS) monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Implement IFRS standards trough the reporting entities
- Be system owner for consolidation system Cognos and IFRS 16 "Leases" system ShareControl, as well as support for reporting units
- Be responsible for follow-up reporting
- Be responsible for coordination of internal financial control
- Produce the group annual report (IFRS)
- Coordinate reporting, follow-up of the reporting with support of regional CFOs
- Contact with group auditors and coordination of auditing in the group
- Support in process and improvement projects
- Impairment testing and PPA by acquisitions
- Ad-hoc work in relation to responsibility
- Finance education from university, preferably Master´s Degree
- More than 3 years relevant work experience
- Good financial understanding, including IFRS, and knowledge of Excel
- Practical experience from, and good competence in Swedish and Norwegian consolidated accounts
- Good technical system knowledge
- Good in English written and oral
- Good at oral and written presentation and instruction
Who are you?
- Self-going, drive and solution oriented
- Analytic, precise and structured
- Service oriented and a team player
- Corporative and good communicator
- Humble approach for local differences
We are now searching for a group Accounting Manager. ViaCon's head office is located in Lidköping in Sweden. The position is new, so location can be discussed. We have offices in the following locations in Sweden: Stockholm, Sollentuna, Gävle, Lycksele. There is also the opportunity to work from home from time to time.
We are searching for a person with solid experience in accounting area and a couple of years working in a similar position. This is a central position with responsibility for consolidation and internal control of the entire group. The position directly reports to the group CFO. The position coordinates reporting of 30 companies in 18 different countries. The position does not involve any staff responsibility, but responsibility for coordination. Communication therefore becomes very important.
ViaCon's offer to you
We operate in an expansive international environment with lots of possibilities. You will participate in and influence the accounting work and you will have the possibility to format your own future work situation.
In this recruitment, ViaCon International AB collaborates with Experis, part of ManpowerGroup.
You apply for the service via the link on this page with registered and updated CV. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Julia Sahlberg at 0500-38 14 37 or e-mail email@example.com.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. We work continuously with the sample, of which the service can be added before the last application date, but no later than September 29, 2019.
Welcome with your application!