At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
For our Client we are looking for an Security Solution Architect!
The Multichannel Transformation Programme (MCTP) is one the top prioritised initiatives at our Client. The programme delivers a new ecommerce platform, giving to customers a seamless shopping experience.
The programme is launching a forceful launch plan that will run until December 2018. The plan is to rollout two countries per month during the period January 2017 to August 2018, and then three countries per month during the period September to December 2018.
To secure the success of the rollout plan, the programme has a need for architecture competences and skills to configure the end-to-end solutions (across 100+ solutions) to all countries in the multichannel roadmap. The main applications/platforms are listed below.
IBM Order Management (Sterling)
EDA, ESB, ODI
- Responsible for overall security architectural oversight on domain level
- Maintains security architectural documentation
- Ensures that security standards are followed and engineers security requirements within area of responsibility
- Responsible for performing threat modelling on solution level
- Performs architectural review on solution level and low level designs
- Maintain solution risk register within area of responsibility
- Is represented in the Operational design Authority via Lead Security Architect
- Interacts with the Risk Manager and Lead Security Architect regarding risk decision and risk treatment
- Work with compliance towards GDPR and China Cybersecurity Law
- Support in annual security audits
- Follow current rules and look ahead to understand implications of going into new markets
Following competences must be fulfilled and requires Expert skills:
- IT Architecture, Java Application development, Oracle Fusion
- General understanding of web required
- Oracle database technology, EDA, ESB, ODI
- SAFe (Agile)
Project start date: ASAP
Project end date: 6 months with option to extension
Helsingborg Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM