At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Our client is in need of a Senior Controller. You will be part of the Business Controller & Portfolio management team for Operations & Shared Services. You will work in one of the Business Controller teams supporting the organization and report to one of the Business Controller team managers.
As Business Controller you will:
• Secure that correct financial and performance information is available when needed.
• Overall responsibility for the actual monthly process including, accruals, consolidating and reporting within assigned area.
• Work with project follow-up on a monthly basis.
• Prepare and provide standard and ad hoc financial and performance reporting in both functional and service dimension to stakeholders
• Be part of the leadership team within assigned area
• Be responsible for forecast, budget- and goal setting process within the assigned area.
• Provide support and training in controlling and financial matters to relevant stakeholders in Shared Services organization
• Collect, analyze and discuss financial figures and performance with business controllers, financial controllers and the line organization
• Be an ambassador for standard business solutions and common tools.
• Participate in ad hoc activities as well as initiate and lead improvements of working methods and processes.
As a person you have strong communication skills and the ability to create confidence and build relations. You have the ability to analyze, draw conclusions as well as the ability to understand how decisions and processes impact the totality. You take initiative and have the courage to question and challenge. You are proactive with a service minded attitude. You are used to daily operational challenges while keeping strategic and long term mindset. We believe you have +10 years Business Controller experience, preferably from a larger organization and/or IT organization.
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se.