Are you curious, driven and interested in innovation and technical solutions? Do you want to work in a fast-paced automotive industry in Gothenburg? Now you have the chance! We are looking for a manufacturing engineer who wants to work with technology and vehicles of the future. Welcome with your application!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person to represent Manufacturing during the implement phase of new car models. You will work cross functionally with R&D, production technics and assembly to secure that new car models are introduced in the factory as smooth as possible. Your tasks will be:
- Lead and coordinate manufacturing process activities within R&D design responsibility area
- Describe and visualize assembly and control methods and issues
- Update and input to steering system for production control
- Secure development and timing of needed assembly equipment
- Analyze and verify the manufacturing requirements virtually and physically
- Introduce changes and update Process and Inspection Instruction for running production
- Identify needs of new error proofing and quality assurance 'systems' or update existing
- M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
Experience of production, production technics and assembly
Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience from the automotive industry is a big plus
- Strong ability for cross functional and multi cultural teamwork
Does it sound like you? Welcome to apply and found out more about the role!
What can Experis offer you?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply?
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Stina Johansson, Candidate Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan!
Sökord: manufacturing, tillverkning, engineer, ingenjör, ingenjörsjobb, jobb som ingenjör, tillverkningsindustri, fordonsindustri, mekatronik, automation, maskinteknik, produktionssystem, maskinkontrollsystem, robotik, production & maintenance, machatronic, process manager, process leader, tooling & equipment, industriell automation, industrial automation.