Experis Finance is looking for you who want to work as a Supply chain management coordinator at our client within consumer electronics in Stockholm. You will be placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Kista. This assignment extends from as soon as possible and 1 year ahead with possible extension for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for you to gain even more experience within supply chain and to work at an attractive and innovative company! Read more about the job below and send in your application today!
The SCM coordinator is in charge of product supply from the factories into Nordic market, The SCM coordinator does Demand Forecasting, purchasing, and coordination of various issues and information between local (Nordic) area and HQ/Factories/Other sales subsidiaries in order to give the best support to Sales with maximized operational efficiency.
The assignment includes the following tasks;
• Responsible for inputting and updating AP2 Forecast considering market, supply situation and channel PSI with reference of Sales Order, AP1 Forecast.
• Be aware of new model introduction schedule and channel model selection
• In cope with PM, manage EOL process
• Responsible for purchasing (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
• Contact HQ and factories to solve shortage or excessive supply situation
• Give supply information to Sales and Indoor Sales (AP1) in case of necessity
• Analyze and report customers’ sell-out, channel inventory and WOS.
• Correspond to HQ (ex. Reporting weekly sales discrepancy, demand updated status, Coordination of daily operational issues)
• Control of weekly / Monthly sales progress in cope with Indoor sales, Sales, and Logistics.
• Analyze the reason of low AP2, SCI forecast accuracy
• Coordinate for aging stock clearance
• Collect and analyze data for decisions related to safety stock and min/max levels
• Preferably degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial engineering, Logistics or equivalent
• Preferably 1-3 years working experience in related field
• Preferably experienced in using MS Office, especially Excel
• Preferably SAP experience
• Very good English skills
The work involves a lot of communication with both internal and external contacts, it's important that you are a social person who at the same time likes working with data! Furthermore, we see that you are driven, responsible and enjoy working in a changing environment.
What we can offer.
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply.
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org .