We are setting up a new organization for the ETO for European, Nordic and Russian markets and offer a challenging career opportunity in a Global environment.
You will be responsible for providing Mechanical engineering and technical support to customers, proposal & sales teams. You will work to increase technical support knowledge in the region and profitable volume growth of Bulk, Process, Pyro and Grinding in the European, Nordic & Russian markets, as well as assisting other business units to improve overall Metso market share and overall customer satisfaction.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
• Working closely with Customer Service Representatives, Process and Proposal Engineers to provide technical problem solving and application support.
• Visiting customer offices and plant sites to determine physical restrictions or limitations for refurbishment, upgrade or retrofit.
• Preparing formal engineering specifications for ETO/GRI projects.
• Completing complex engineering calculations.
• Preparing engineering drawings by using good drafting/design and computer programs as approved by Metso.
• Producing technically sound designs which meet the contract requirements.
• Showing a commitment to quality ethics and a focus on meeting the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
• Providing input to facilitate process improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a four-year college/university and/or related experience and training equivalent to the educational requirements
• Minimum of 2+ years' related experience
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Experience in Autodesk Inventor is helpful.
• Experience in heavy equipment service or shop related environments is helpful
• A high level of computer skills is essential – and working experience in SAP and CAD is preferred.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English and Swedish, verbal and written
• Travel, domestic and foreign, may occur as needed.
You are a highly motivated individual with the ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines. You also have the ability to develop and drive project execution strategies. You also have good cooperative skills.
As a person you are responsible, structured, orderly and cost conscious.
Metso operates in a very dynamic international environment and is a global leader in its field.
We offer a high profile interesting and challenging position in truly global environment. This position also gives you good opportunities for personal development.
For additional information, please contact recruiting Manager at Metso Chris Ivey +441788532204, Chris.Ivey@metso.com or Experis recruitment consultant Magnus Hallberg, + 46 660 63 14, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your applications via the link provided below latest on 22nd of May 2018. http://www.metso.com/company/careers/open-jobs/#/Sweden/All