Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 25 000 people globally and our shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to best cost possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for a clear, visible and business driven person to act as KAM Packaging Solutions. The responsibility is to lead the Logistics’ Key Account Management function for Division Packaging Solutions and strengthen cooperation further between Division and SE Logistics. Aim for the role is to ensure improved logistics service to the business and customers, and deliver required logistics efficiency to support profitable growth of the Containerboard and Corrugated businesses.
You will report directly to VP Sales and Services and with dotted line to Supply Chain Directors responsible of Containerboard and Corrugated Supply Chains in Division Packaging Solutions.
• Serve as a visible, hands-on and business focused Logistics Business Partner for Packaging Solutions division, and its business Units
• Work closely with the BU Supply Chain Management to set priorities and goals logistics performance, communicate progress to stakeholders and ensure clear alignment between SE Logistics and Business
• Voice and communicate Packaging Solutions business requirements in the SE Logistics organization, sourcing strategies and operational plans to increase understanding and enable adjusting actions accordingly
• Bring logistic knowhow to the business to continuously develop service offers to customers according to respective BU Supply Chain strategies
• Work on transportation, warehousing and network design to provide best possible solution for the business
• Consolidate tasks/projects into action plans for SE Logistics and follow up execution of actions in SE Logistics to ensure delivery performance development within the division.
• Represent Logistics in common development tasks/projects, secure availability of Logistics capacities and services as needed
• Take the lead in solving structural and repetitive transportation and warehousing problems
• Participate on S&OP planning for the Bus, give input on logistics resources and possible bottlenecks and constrains for supply
• Ensure clarity between Division and Logistics concerning responsibilities, contact persons, etc.
• Support safety and sustainability work within Stora Enso
• Relevant engineering masters’ degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10-year relevant experience in logistics with successful track record of logistics management and business understanding.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English (plus for Swedish/Finnish/Polish)
• Good competence in Fenix, OTM, GT Nexus, MS Office
• Business mind-set
• Solid analytical skills
• Customer focused
• Solution oriented
• Able to act based on incomplete information
• Demonstrated ability to lead change management in complex multinational environment.
• Team player with skills to network and gain commitment from various stakeholder
• Relationship management: You have a good working relationship with your stakeholders. You organize regular meetings and respond promptly to internal and external customers. You are listening to several stakeholders and create standardized processes, according to business need.
• A passion for quality and service.
• Highly structured and systematic, works proactively and result-oriented as well as willing and able to take initiative
• Visible: Is visible through contacts and travel to SE logistics and business units as well as suppliers. Focus on tactical planning and developing services to customers, but can as well act to solve more operational matters
• Courageous: Dares to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. Pragmatic to make things work in reality, rather than perfect but not implemented
• Clear: Easily communicates in all types of situations and makes people feel listened to. Builds trust and openness by understanding current business and best practice.
Location: Helsinki, Gothenburg, Stockholm or Warsaw
The position requires travelling.
The final application date is April 27th, please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages.
Follow the link to apply: https://storaenso.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=008065&lang=en
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
For further information regarding the job please contact Berit Hagerstrand-Avall, VP Services and Sales, berit,email@example.com, +46 1046 71803
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.