At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Now we are looking for a HR Manager for our customer in Perstorp. This is a consultant assignment that can develop into an employment with the customer.
The HR Manager is accountable for providing leadership and expertise on human resources, learning and development and administration matters in order to satisfy current and future legislative/company requirements. Operating at both a tactical and strategic level, within the Site Leadership Team, the HM Manager will focus on building the capability of the site and administration team. The HR Manager will lead changes necessary and implement efficient and fit for purpose HR processes to ensure the Site can meet current business needs and future requirements.
- Ensure the HR & Admin team operate in compliance with all relevant legislation & standards.
- Support functional heads in the identification, planning and execution of training and development activities to ensure compliance with all relevant local EHS legislation, standards and successful deployment of the safety culture and competence development program in order to achieve zero harm.
- Lead and deliver a progressive and sustainable Employee Relations strategy for the Site, which supports the delivery of site and business targets
- Develop and deploy competence management framework to ensure demonstration of competence of our employees supported by robust documentation, monitoring, recording and validation standards and processes
- Lead, develop and implement the site social sustainability element creating a positive impact on the local community and the site employees
- Define and deliver a long-term leadership development strategy to create a healthy leadership pipeline for succession.
- Deploy a Performance Management process for all employees aligned to site delivery plan, supported with all employees and roles having clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities, aligned to business and site priorities and Performance Management process
- Recruit, develop and retain high performing personnel within the HR & Admin function through the rigorous deployment of robust, integrated HR and administration processes.
You will be an active member of the Site Management Team responsible for the immediate site operation and developing the longer-term site strategy.
- 5+ years of experience working as an HRBP/HR Manager
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas. (talent acquisition, training and development, compensation and benefits, welfare, performance management, talent management)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to think strategically and conceptually and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Carl-Johan Andersson at Experis, 040-660 63 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.