WSP is a consultancy company in the community building sector with a focus on technology and analysis. It is a global group with offices in 40 countries and a total of 495000 employees. The Group's head office is based in Montreal, Canada, and the company is listed on the Canadian Stock Exchange. In Sweden, WSP has 4300 employees in some 50 offices headquartered in Stockholm.
Service Delivery Lead
Do you want to join and work in an international business with a local foundation that is characterized by innovative thinking and cross-border collaboration across both technology areas and countries? WSP offers the same personal service as the local company but with international expertise and can carry out the most complex projects and help clients achieve their goals. By monitoring trends, innovative ideas are presented where solutions shape tomorrow's society and contribute to sustainable development.
In order to continue to deliver a high-quality IT to our business in the region Nordics and Central Europe, we are now seeking a Service Delivery Lead who will be responsible for the day to day provision of IT services and engagement with the business and other stakeholders/partners in the countries under the remit of this role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for in country service ownership
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with the business to ensure IT services and technology are meeting the needs of the regional business. Communicate business requirements and priorities to the wider IT organisation
- Act as an advocate for the IT operating model, ensure the business receive clarity on the levels of service they should expect
- Manage the service delivery relationship with our IT partners and embed governance to ensure a coordinated, user oriented service. Review, significant service issues, metrics (SLAs and C-SAT), RCA actions etc.
- Ensure application of standards and governance of ITIL processes
- Put steps in place to ensure business risk is minimised through effective change management governance and participation in the process. Make sure the business is aware and prepared for any upcoming changes
- Minimise the impact of significant, business affecting issues (P1) through engagement in the MIM process
- Ensure controls are in place to provide a timely response to WSP owned queues in ServiceNow
- Act as an escalation point for business affecting issues with focus on resolution
- Identify barriers to effective service performance and drive improvement in these areas
- Assume in country responsibility for the billing of services in contract. Validate as required and arrange payment
- Experience of working within ITIL aligned Service Management organisation with ITIL v3 (or 4) Foundation as a minimum
- Previous experience of managing a service delivery function with subject matter expertise
- Solid supplier management experience
- Experience of implementing processes within a service management organisation and driving continual service improvement
- Ability to drive performance with focus on achieving results
- Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to write and express ideas clearly in English
- Experience of working to (and exceeding) Service Level Agreements
- Ability to quickly gain the confidence of the business and colleagues through excellent communication and influencing skills
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and prepared to work in an agile, flexible method
- Thrive on change and engender a collaborative approach
- Act as an advocate for the UK IT Organisation both externally and internally
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, designing, delivering and demonstrating compliance with information security requirements
- Knowledge and experience in performing information security practices in the management and delivery of infrastructure and operations
- This is a permanent position placed at WSP's Swedish headquarters in Stockholm. The role reports to the Regional Head of Service Delivery.
In this recruitment WSP cooperates with Experis as a recruitment partner. If you have any questions, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Pia Holmberg, 0703-14 68 66, firstname.lastname@example.org or Anki Snis, 0703-77 59 69, email@example.com.
Only applications in English will be considered. Your application will be handled with confidentiality.
We work with ongoing selection so don't wait for your application!
Feel free to follow us on WSP Sweden (LinkedIn), WSP Sweden (Facebook), or @lifeatwspsverige (Instagram) for a closer insight into our business and how a day at work can look like for our employees.