Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world's leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Business Controller in our Cost Management team
Is it a motivational driver for you to work in a central position within Finance providing controlling of our Scandinavian project portfolio and at the same time having full insight into our transformation agenda? Then you might be our new business controller in within the Scandinavian Cost Management team.
Your responsibility as Business Controller in Finance
You will as our business controller be responsible for providing financial controlling of our Scandinavian project portfolio just as the role will include budgeting, forecasting and follow-up of our most important transformational projects. The role will provide a great learning environment, as well as senior exposure and long-term growth opportunities.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Budget, forecast and follow-up of our Scandinavian project portfolio
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Business case design and benefit tracking for major initiatives
- Planning of CAPEX and depreciation
- Governance of the project portfolio, including preparation of decision material
- Informal leadership of colleagues in our offshore center in New Delhi
You have a solid financial background and a financial mindset with strong sense of trust in the numbers
You are ambitious, driven and looking for challenges. At the same time you have a solid financial background which emphasizes that you enjoy working with analysis, identifying opportunities and making recommendations to senior stakeholders. Building effective relationships, handling a wide array of stakeholders, and to drive collaboration and communication is natural for you. You have a constructive attitude towards change and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
We are in addition looking for a person who:
- Has a relevant academic background within the technical financial fields e.g. you hold a Master of Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
- Has prior relevant experience from controlling (+3 years)
- Is strong within budgeting, financial analysis, project controlling, business case design and benefit tracking
- Has excellent skills in working in Excel and PowerPoint
- Is prominent at presenting data in a clear, structured manner to senior stakeholders
- Has strong analytic and collaboration skills
- Is excellent at communicating findings, and to adapt to short deadlines
- Has the ability to create enthusiasm and motivation amongst people you work with
The role is Nordic, based in Stockholm or Malmö and travelling will be required.
We look forward to welcoming you
As business controller you will report to the Head of Cost Management, part of the Finance and Business partner team in Finance.
We all look forward to welcoming you aboard in Finance where we all strive every day to deliver Best in Class Financial support and solutions for our customers.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund on +4687362874. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 24th of November 2018.
FTF Elisabeth Sandblom +46 701 683 668, SACO Lena Darin +46 752 434 521.