Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products for leading international brands in a number of industries including Consumer Products, Telecom, Automotive, Aerospace, Logistics and more. Now we are expanding into Medical Technology (MedTech). We have close to 400 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced consumer electronics industry to make the internet of things (IoT) happen. To secure regulatory standards and ensure medical grade quality we are currently looking to expand our team of project managers to lead MedTech development teams.
We are looking for a project manager with documented experience leading MedTech development teams. Projects could be large or small and include hardware and/or software development. Your team could be anywhere from 3 to 45 engineers, with a typical project size between 10 and 25 engineers. Your tasks will be to
- Together with QA secure ISO13485:2016 regulatory standards and serve as a direct contact to the client.
- Drive, deliver and proactively report results according to agreed project scope, cost, quality and timeline milestones to all project stakeholders.
- Analyze, plan and track MedTech ISO13485:2016 specific project phases and activities, and communicate the timelines/milestones/goals on a regular basis to management, the project team and other stakeholders.
- An interest in broadening your skillset over time to lead full product development.
- Understand the proper application of risk management techniques to ensure business priorities and quality standards are met.
- Establish and maintain project lifecycle documentation in adherence with ISO13485:2016
Who we are looking for?
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong communication skills in English
- Documented experience of leading teams in MedTech development
- A clear understanding of project management methodologies specifically within ISO13485:2016 regulatory standards (PM certifications are a plus but not necessary)
- An understanding of the steps involved in bringing a product from concept through to production specifically within ISO13485:2016 regulatory standards
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, strong leadership skills and an ability to work directly with customers and manage the commercial relationship. Excellent communication skills are necessary, as clear stakeholder communication and scope management are key to the successful delivery of our projects.
What we offer:
- A chance to be a part of pioneering the Internet of Things for MedTech
- An opportunity to work with leading global brands pushing the boundaries of what is possible
- An opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the business
- Being an active part in our innovative environment in the forefront of technology
If you have any questions, please contact Executive Search Consultant Maria Boström, +46 42 37 16 41 or firstname.lastname@example.org