Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Do you think Trygg-Hansa is an insurance company and that insurance sounds boring? What about technology? To me, Trygg-Hansa is a technology company that gives people the ability to live their lives to its full extent. To be successful we need to excel in the IT area. After all, our production lines are our IT systems. This means that we are doing quite a lot of cool stuff in the IT domain. Of course, we are also doing legacy clean up, but hey, if you want to do the cool stuff, you must have the foundation in shape.
About the job
Technology is great, but we need people who can make sure we get business out of it. That is why we are now looking for an IT Business Partner who can help our business get the value out of the tech.
As an IT Business Partner, you will be acting as the face of IT towards a specific area (more about the area later) and will be filling your days with:
- Talking to your stakeholders in the business. Understanding their IT related pains and opportunities and giving updates on related running IT initiatives.
- Managing the strategic IT change roadmap for your area. This means finding the right way forward to reach a target state of application architecture.
- Managing the necessary pre-studies that are required before embarking on the initiatives that progress towards the target state.
- Managing smaller projects according to our project governance.
- Supporting the IT architects in their definition of target state.
- Supporting your business area with getting IT attention on IT production problems (yes, it may happen).
So, in essence, the business will think of you as the IT person, and IT will think of you as the business person. Your tasks will differ a lot and it is not unlikely that you will be staring intensely at a developer to have a production bug resolved in the morning, and then presenting a strategic roadmap to a C-level executive in the afternoon.
About the area to support
We have several IT Business Partners and they typically have one or a few business areas they support. The area you mainly will be supporting is within our Scandinavian Shared Functions / Support Functions, with examples like HR, Procurement and Scandi Operations.
Malmö is a fantastic city and it will be your base, but you will support business areas that are placed mainly in Copenhagen and Stockholm.
You will be part of the Shared Functions IT organization and reporting to the Shared Functions IT Director. We are a quite diverse crew in many ways. Diversity is something we value as well as humor and team spirit.
We are looking for
- Passion and drive
- An IT person with a flair for business value creation
- A stakeholder manager
- Someone who can explain complex things in a simple way
- Someone who can motivate and create enthusiasm
- Someone who can negotiate and find a way forward
- Someone with a relevant academic degree and a couple of years of experience from a relevant job (containing elements of IT portfolio management, IT roadmap management, IT Business Analysis and IT Project Management)
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Patrik Wolf on +46406606320 or Igor Micanovic on +46406656144. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 20:th of April 2019.
We only handle applications via link above!