Ledigt jobb som Product Buyer i Lund
At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Skåne län, Lund
Inköp, Transport, Logistik
Experis Finance is looking for a Product Buyer for a long-term assignment with one of our clients in Lund. Startdate in august.
The Product Buyer is responsible for driving exceptional product quality and customer value beyond expectations, for continuously improving a world-class supply base for assigned products at optimized cost and best quality over product lifetime – from Idea towards End-of-Life. This is a key purchasing position in regards to product improvement management, affecting the clients overall business in all aspects of purchase price and quality cost.
- Owner of the Bill-of-Material (BOM) for assigned products in regards to 3rd party material and service supply, proactively take actions to meet and continuously improve cost, quality, and availability objectives (Strategy, Continuous Improvement);
- Responsible for supplier-statement-of-work (SSOW), specification agreement and updating process with suppliers (Specifications);
- Drive productivity opportunities with supply base to deliver "stretched" purchase price variance, and assure limited price increases (better-than-market) related to market indicators (Savings and Economics Performance);
- Responsible for driving the identification of new or resourcing of existing suppliers, supporting supplier selection of Strategic Sourcing (Commodity Purchasing) or Operational Purchasing / Material Management (for local C-Material or -Services) on assigned products, especially towards Best-Cost-Countries (Sourcing, LCC);
- Support plants and Operational Purchasing / Material Management on material availability and/or quality incident management, be the key contact for all suppliers in assigned products in day-to-day relationship of the clients business (Supplier Relationship Management, Daily Business);
- Spare Parts pricing and material obsolescence incident management (Product Lifetime Management); Responsible for warranty and guarantee management in regards to assigned suppliers and products (Contractual Issue Management);
- Cooperate with Strategic Sourcing (Commodity Purchasing), Supplier Development, Product Management, Quality and Manufacturing continuous improvements (Cross-Functional Global Interaction)
- BS Engineering or Management; any other University degree;
- At least 3 years sourcing experience, experience in global organization and multi-national corporations preferred;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively & independently;
- Passionate and boundaryless approach in both technical and commercial target achievements;
- Self-starter and result-oriented, have passion and "Can-Do-Attitude";
- Fluent in English and Proficiency in computer skills;
- Willing to travel.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application.