We are looking for Marketing Communications Manager to one of our clients within the automotive industry! Our client designs, sources, sells as well as distributes merchandise goods as an integrated supplier, they work globally and play an important role in building the brand image and in creating strong relationship with customers. The Marketing Communications Manager will for example be responsible for the day-to-day execution of marketing plans and the creation of communication material. If this sounds like you, send in your application today!
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of marketing plans. The main responsibilities are related to production work but there will also be work related to tactical and strategic marketing and communication.
The Marketing & Communication Manager will be will be responsible for the creation of communication material for the interaction with the customers through different channels. The work includes:
- Produce marketing and communication material
- Actively work with a commercial team to develop the merchandise communication with focus on brand building, satisfied customers, growth and profitability.
- Coordinate with commercial team to provide excellent marketing and communication.
In this role you will join a team of highly dedicated, hands-on merchandise professionals who share the vision to deliver merchandise that support brand strategies and is desired by customers. The assignment will start in September 2018 and continue until November 2019 as a start.
To be the best fit for this position, you have a combination of formal qualifications and an attitude that fits with running a small business in a large corporate structure. You have a proven track record as a doer – delivering and executing projects and tasks in a timely manner, this through the combination of passion, energy and competence. Your personality and experience fits well with the following attributes:
- A sense for design, colors and forms
- Excellent communicator in English, both oral and written.
- Structured, target focused and used to work in projects and in a team environment
- Market driven and passionate about developing business growth
- High level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office and in various Adobe Design Programs
- Understanding of social media marketing and communication perspectives
- Understanding of e-Commerce marketing and communication perspectives
As you will work as part of a customer focused team in a small and agile business, your attitude is just as important as your formal experience and training.
Experis can offer you
Experis finds and retains the most qualified candidates in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact Talent Sourcer Emma Sköldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.