Are you interested in content and data driven marketing, wanting to continue driving this innovative company within consumer electronics into the future? Experis Finance is now looking for a Digital Content Producer to our client within consumer electronics. Working in their CRM team, you will play a key part in developing and improving their online training platform. It offers online trainings and support to become the best sales represents in store facing the end consumer. You will be placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Kista. This assignment extends from as soon as possible and 1 year ahead with possible extension for the right candidate. Read more about the position below and send in your application today!
We are looking for a Content Producer to work with the content to online trainings, blog posts, email campaigns etc. You will also support ideation and give recommendations on content creation. You will be responsible for updating the content plan for loyalty related communication and work with selecting and publishing content.
As a Content Producer, you will also be responsible of the content calendar.
Main tasks & responsibilities
As a Content Coordinator, you will be working within the CRM team focusing on planning, coordinating and project manage online trainings and activities, working with digital campaigns and;
• Hands on daily operations to coordinate and ensure the best digital executions, including working in CMS.
• Working with ideation of activities and relevant projects to support retention.
• Working in strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (including e.g. agencies, Master Trainers and product owners).
• Manage dashboard tools; creating weekly and monthly reports.
• Prepare and create presentations for follow up and insights mainly in English.
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: From as soon as possible and 1 year ahead with possible extension for the right candidate.
• In order to be successful in the assignment, you must have experience in coordinating and project management campaigns.
• Proven skills from content production and experience from working and operating CMS (publishing tools).
• You are required to have a minimum of 2+ years’ recent experience working within marketing campaign creation, delivery and execution.
• You speak and write English/Swedish fluently.
• Degree level in Business Administration, Marketing, Research, Economics or other related discipline is highly meritorious.
• Passion for digital in general, and search engine marketing and optimization in particular.
• It will be good if you have direct experience digital marketing
We are looking for a candidate with overall strong project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You have a creative mind in order to improve and develop the activities and you are a doer, proactive and structured.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org