Part of the bio economy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
Stora Enso has some 26,000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion.
Consumer Boards is looking for a Mill TCS Manager responsible for technical service for CKB in Skoghall Mill.
The Mill TCS Manager is employed by Stora Enso Skoghall and reports to Operations in the mill. Mill TCS Manager is also an important part of CKB Business Line.
CKB business is a focus area in Consumer Boards and have demanding global accounts which have high requirements on product quality and technical support. Do you have the skills, customer focus and the enthusiasm to join our team?
The Mill TCS Manager is responsible for complaint handling within Skoghall mill and should ensure information flow towards customer and production in order to meet customer requirements. The position holder drives quality development together with production and is besides the Product Manager an important link between mill and Sales regarding product development. TCS Manager shall support colleagues within Sales with in-depth product knowledge.
Your responsibility area will include
- Manage technical claims and communicate with customers.
- Find solutions to technical inquiries and ensure that answer is given to customer.
- Proactive communication with customers.
- Administration of complaints and provide operational statistics.
- Support Product Manager in management of product specifications
- Assisting and supporting customers when having technical difficulties or improvement opportunities.
- Provide internal trainings.
- Organizing and hosting mill visits for customers.
- Take active part in product development from technical and production perspectives as member of product portfolio teams.
- Take an active part in trial order follow-up and technical evaluation.
- Support product upgrades and new product launches from technical point-of-view at the mill
- Participate in R&D projects at the mill (resourcing agreed by Manager)
- Bachelor/master's degree in relevant technical areas or similar knowledge
- Expert in product and board production knowledge
- Advanced in converting and packaging end-use knowledge
- Advanced in Quality systems
- Advanced in communication and presentation
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English, other languages are an
- Proactive attitude, ability to analyse information and take initiatives
- Structured approach
- Ability to do independent work and take decisions in different customer situations.
- Ability to travel
- Service minded and good team player
The final application date is November 11th please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
For further information regarding the job please contact Production Manager Håkan Karlsson, +46 (0) 70 229 45 89.
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with ManpowerGroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.
Unionen Skoghall: Minus Jonsson, +46 (0) 702 812 566
Akademikerna (SI): Susanne Björkqvist, +46 (0) 727 330 186
Ledarna: Rickard Frost, +46 (0) 706 424 105